Google Tradutor
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

BITCOIN PRICE
Latest topics
» [REFBACK]laser.online - Min 5$ (12% daily for 12 Days) RCB 80%
Today at 11:28 pm by Admin

» marybets.com - Min 10$ (3% daily for 50 days) RCB 80% PM,pY y ADV
Today at 10:56 pm by Admin

» icounlimited.com - Min 0.001 BTC (10%-15% daily forever) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 10:13 pm by Admin

» bitchair.biz - Min 0.001 BTC (10% - 15% Daily forever) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 10:11 pm by Admin

» norwaygas.ltd - Min 10$ (4.3% for 30 days) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 10:10 pm by Admin

» hashearn.com - Min 6$ (5% Hourly for 36 Hours) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 10:08 pm by Admin

» investzonebtc.com - Min 1$ (7% - 25% Hourly For 6 Hours) RCB% 80% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 10:03 pm by Admin

» cryptoosa.com - Min 5$ (11%-12%-14% Daily for 12 Days) RCB 80% PM,PY,ADV y PAYZA
Today at 10:00 pm by Admin

» [PROBLEMS]maryprofit.club - Min 1$ (1.48% Hourly For 72 Hours) RCB 50% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 9:52 pm by Admin

» onedayprogram.com - Min 2$ (120% After 1 Day) RCB 50% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 9:48 pm by Admin

» tffinance.biz - Min 1$ (34%-40% HOURLY FOR 3 HOURS) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 9:37 pm by Admin

» naikos-hyip.com - Min 1$ (35% - 50% Hourly for 3 Hours) RCB 50% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 9:29 pm by Admin

» genomus.biz - Min 1$ (130% after 3 days) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 8:33 pm by Admin

» fx-trixal.com - Min 10 Rublos (10% for 50 hours) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV
Today at 7:17 pm by Admin

» Buxfire - buxfire.com
Today at 6:11 pm by Adamo

» [PROBLEMS]hourlywish.com - Min 1$ (21% to 25% Hourly For 5 Hours) RCB 80% Pm,PY y ADV
Today at 3:29 pm by Admin

» [PAYING][REFBACK]weroi.me - Min Invest 5$ (2.95% per hour up to 36...) RCB 80%
Today at 1:35 pm by kalikuz88

» [REFBACK][PAYING]elvengold - signing up gift 5 000 gold for wich you can by your first building
Today at 11:17 am by Admin

» [REFBACK][PAYING]freebitco -WIN FREE BITCOINS EVERY HOUR!
Today at 11:15 am by Admin

» [PROBLEMS]bitdoggy.top - Min 300 Dogecoins (5% daily,etc)
Today at 11:11 am by Admin

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Forum NeverClick - Make Money Online - RefBack Offers on your social bookmarking website

[REFBACK]laser.online - Min 5$ (12% daily for 12 Days) RCB 80%

Sun 02 Jul 2017, 4:57 pm by Admin

Start of the project: 01.07.2017



Laser Online is an …


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 38

marybets.com - Min 10$ (3% daily for 50 days) RCB 80% PM,pY y ADV

Wed 20 Sep 2017, 10:54 pm by Admin

Start of the project: 05.07.2017



Why …


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

icounlimited.com - Min 0.001 BTC (10%-15% daily forever) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV

Sat 21 Oct 2017, 10:39 am by Admin

Start of the project: 19.10.2017



About ICO …


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

bitchair.biz - Min 0.001 BTC (10% - 15% Daily forever) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV

Thu 19 Oct 2017, 10:24 am by Admin

Start of the project: 18.10.2017



Welcome to …


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

norwaygas.ltd - Min 10$ (4.3% for 30 days) RCB 80% PM,PY y ADV

Wed 11 Oct 2017, 2:47 pm by Admin

Start of the project: 09.10.2017





[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Contador de visitas
Free counters!

[PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 7:48 pm

surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$


Presentation

Presentation
You'll find 12 ads daily for a price per click of 0.005/0.01 $ when you're standard user. The latest status attributed to this site by nbr is : new. By looking at our grade, you can see at a glance if this Paid To Click is a scam or legit PTC.

The minimum to cashout is 0.20$ and the TOS said that the payment deadline is an undefined time. You can choose among the following payout methods : Perfect Money, OKpay, SolidTrustPay , Payza, Paypal. With this P.T.C. website you will win 10 % of your referral earnings.

The total number of members reached was 100 at the last update. We suggest you to use this link to be referred on MrBuxs.

This website is available in english.




http://www.SurfaHolics.xyz/index.php?ref=nelomota


Info
Payout 0.20 $
Members count between 100 and 1 000
Average referral rate 5%
Payment within some hours
Profit per click 5 $
Available clicks per day 7
Payment solutions PerfectMoney, Payza, P.M. OKpay
Language english
Payments reported on Neverclick  1,78 $
Accepted countries All

REFBACK SITES - 80%

MODE: REFBACK 80% Unless otherwise stated.
ATTENTION: During registration check that the Upline [nelomota] matches.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Clean Cookies or use a different browser than the one used to visit ads

MODALIDAD: REFBACK 80% Salvo que se diga lo contrario.
ATENCIÓN: Durante el registro verificar que el Upline [nelomota] coincida.
RECOMENDACIONES: Limpiar Cookies o utilizar un navegador diferente al usado para visitar anuncios


Last edited by Admin on Mon 29 May 2017, 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Tue 28 Feb 2017, 7:50 pm

Made upgarde on this site,
waiting activation of upgrade,
it coast

This email confirms that you have successfully paid $2.31 USD to Brentwood Enterpries through Payza, a fast and secure way to pay online.

Surf Learner
$3(with 30% discount =2.31$)
1 Month
5% Downline Earnings
$0.01 PTP CPM
5% Referral Commission
$1.25 Maximum Withdraw Per Cashout Request !
1 Cashouts Requests Daily !
7 Day(s) Between Cashout Requests !
0.25 Cash Upon Joining
1000 Link Credits Upon Joining
1000 PTR Credits Upon Joining
2000 Exchange Credits Upon Joining
10000 Featured Ad Credits Upon Joining
50000 Banner Credits Upon Joining
50000 Featured Banner Credits Upon Joining

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Wed 01 Mar 2017, 8:15 am

$1.25 has been removed from your account and put in queue for payment
Request Date Method Account Fee Net
Mar 01, 2017 Perfect Money $0.05 $1.20 Click To Cancel

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Sat 04 Mar 2017, 10:56 am


_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 9:09 am

request Payment

Request Date Method Account Fee Net
Mar 10, 2017 Payza $0.05 $1.20 Click To Cancel

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Wed 15 Mar 2017, 6:47 pm


_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by vitorbsal on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 12:55 pm

Admin wrote:
surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$


Presentation

Presentation
You'll find 12 ads daily for a price per click of 0.005/0.01 $ when you're standard user. The latest status attributed to this site by nbr is : new. By looking at our grade, you can see at a glance if this Paid To Click is a scam or legit PTC.

The minimum to cashout is 0.20$ and the TOS said that the payment deadline is an undefined time. You can choose among the following payout methods : Perfect Money, OKpay, SolidTrustPay , Payza, Paypal. With this P.T.C. website you will win 10 % of your referral earnings.

The total number of members reached was 100 at the last update. We suggest you to use this link to be referred on MrBuxs.

This website is available in english.




http://www.SurfaHolics.xyz/index.php?ref=nelomota


Info
Payout 0.20 $
Members count between 100 and 1 000
Average referral rate 5%
Payment within some hours
Profit per click 5 $
Available clicks per day 7
Payment solutions PerfectMoney, Payza, P.M. OKpay
Language english
Payments reported on Neverclick  1,78 $
Accepted countries All

REFBACK SITES - 80%

MODE: REFBACK 80% Unless otherwise stated.
ATTENTION: During registration check that the Upline [nelomota] matches.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Clean Cookies or use a different browser than the one used to visit ads

MODALIDAD: REFBACK 80% Salvo que se diga lo contrario.
ATENCIÓN: Durante el registro verificar que el Upline [nelomota] coincida.
RECOMENDACIONES: Limpiar Cookies o utilizar un navegador diferente al usado para visitar anuncios

vitorbsal
Thanks for sharing

vitorbsal
Moderadores

Mensagens : 2
Data de inscrição : 2017-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 1:04 pm

vitorbsal wrote:
Admin wrote:
surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$


Presentation

Presentation
You'll find 12 ads daily for a price per click of 0.005/0.01 $ when you're standard user. The latest status attributed to this site by nbr is : new. By looking at our grade, you can see at a glance if this Paid To Click is a scam or legit PTC.

The minimum to cashout is 0.20$ and the TOS said that the payment deadline is an undefined time. You can choose among the following payout methods : Perfect Money, OKpay, SolidTrustPay , Payza, Paypal. With this P.T.C. website you will win 10 % of your referral earnings.

The total number of members reached was 100 at the last update. We suggest you to use this link to be referred on MrBuxs.

This website is available in english.




http://www.SurfaHolics.xyz/index.php?ref=nelomota


Info
Payout 0.20 $
Members count between 100 and 1 000
Average referral rate 5%
Payment within some hours
Profit per click 5 $
Available clicks per day 7
Payment solutions PerfectMoney, Payza, P.M. OKpay
Language english
Payments reported on Neverclick  1,78 $
Accepted countries All

REFBACK SITES - 80%

MODE: REFBACK 80% Unless otherwise stated.
ATTENTION: During registration check that the Upline [nelomota] matches.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Clean Cookies or use a different browser than the one used to visit ads

MODALIDAD: REFBACK 80% Salvo que se diga lo contrario.
ATENCIÓN: Durante el registro verificar que el Upline [nelomota] coincida.
RECOMENDACIONES: Limpiar Cookies o utilizar un navegador diferente al usado para visitar anuncios

vitorbsal
Thanks for sharing


confirmed,thanks Smile

vitorbsal No $0.00555000 0 Thursday, March 16 2017 Reffered


Last edited by Admin on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by kanelove on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 2:47 pm

rigster with username:kanelove2017

kanelove
Moderadores

Mensagens : 2
Data de inscrição : 2017-03-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 2:59 pm

kanelove wrote:rigster with username:kanelove2017

confirmed,thanks Smile

kanelove2017 No $0.00290000 0 Thursday, March 16 2017 Reffered

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by vitorbsal on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:20 pm

rigister with username:vitorbsal

vitorbsal
Moderadores

Mensagens : 2
Data de inscrição : 2017-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:24 pm

vitorbsal wrote:rigister with username:vitorbsal

confirmed,thanks Smile

vitorbsal No $0.00555000 0 Thursday, March 16 2017 Reffered

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 7:11 pm

Request Date Method Account Fee Net
Mar 22, 2017 Payza $0.05 $1.20 Click To Cancel

Request Payment

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by rui_santos on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 7:19 pm

nao consigo receber deste site

rui_santos
Moderadores

Mensagens : 86
Data de inscrição : 2014-09-19
Idade : 41
Localização : Maia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 7:25 pm

rui_santos wrote:nao consigo receber deste site

vais retirar em perfect money nao é?

poes so o numero sem o U no Account ID

exemplo o meu numero P.M é este,

U4222871
tiras o U fica o numero

4222871

faz isso que consegues pedir pagamento

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Mon 27 Mar 2017, 10:26 pm


_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 1:15 pm

Request Date Method Account Fee Net
Apr 02, 2017 Payza nelo_mota@hotmail.com $0.05 $1.20 Click To Cancel

request payment

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Wed 05 Apr 2017, 5:09 pm


_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Sun 16 Apr 2017, 4:21 pm

Request Date Method Account Fee Net
Apr 16, 2017 Payza $0.05 $1.20 Click To Cancel

Request payment

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 11:26 am


_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by jakyducon on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:28 am

Hello !

Registered under you with this username: jakyducon

It's my first post here, how do send the money back please ?

Regards,

jakyducon
Moderadores

Mensagens : 2
Data de inscrição : 2017-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 11:07 am

jakyducon wrote:Hello !

Registered under you with this username: jakyducon

It's my first post here, how do send the money back please ?

Regards,

thanks,confirmed, Smile

Level 1 Premium Earnings Clicks Last Activity Referral
jakyducon No $0.00435000 0 Thursday, April 20 2017 Reffered


you can check all you balances here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1orRLTNjamxfr_pH0y_N58-kaa8tgQg5VvzfFazNfnxA/edit#gid=0

ballances PTC here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D8CoEHz2a50yhd2Yp2_SiCtgi9RT-Y7c_AkOooF158A/edit#gid=0

can cashout min 0.01 P.M or 0.02 payeer or 1.10 paypal/payza

just remember you only can´t cashout in this site until a receive next payment

thanks for join Neverclick forum Smile






_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Thu 27 Apr 2017, 10:47 pm

Request Date Method Account Fee Net
Apr 27, 2017 Payza $0.05 $1.20 Click To Cancel

request payment

_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [PROBLEMS]surfaholics - Min. Cashout 0.20$

Post by Admin on Tue 09 May 2017, 11:14 pm


_________________



REFBACK 80% IN ALL SITES ON NEVERCLICK FORUM
avatar
Admin
Admin

Mensagens : 14313
Data de inscrição : 2013-10-04
Idade : 43
Localização : Maia-Porto

View user profile https://neverclick.portugueseforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum